Software Development: Innovating and Developing Dynamic Capabilities for Education Innovation
Having led hundreds of academic technology projects ranging from large scale state system implementations to single-site portal and content management implementations, our experts are able to share the best practices for implementation projects with you and your team. These many years of experience allow us to highlight and manage those seemingly small details that tend to determine the ultimate outcomes for software and systems projects.
Need complex work-flow and highly effective user experiences? The Gilfus Education team leverages years of experience developing custom applications to meet your needs. “From requirements design to end user testing, our team works closely with you to develop your application, no matter how big or small. Using our development process we can deliver capabilities to you quickly as well as support your ongoing needs.
Microsoft Technology-Based Development
- .Net Framework: .NET 3.5, .NET 2.0, .NET 1.0
- Web development: ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.Net 1.1
- Microsoft Frameworks: WCF, WPF, WWF
- N-Tier applications (based on .NET – Web and Windows Forms , web-services, Windows Mobile)
- Connecting technologies : ADO.NET, ODBC, OLE DB
- MS Servers: Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL
- MS Solutions: MS BizTalk, MS SharePoint, MS SQL Service Integration, Services, MS SQL Reporting Services
- UI Technologies: AJAX, DHTML, Flash, XML, XSD, XSLT, HTML
Java Technology-Based Development
- Frameworks/Compilation/Build: Struts, MVC2, Spring, iBatis, Hibernate, Ant, Eclipse, Eclipse RCP, junit, luntbuild, Spring DM, EMF, GIT, etc.
- Connecting technologies: JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Hibernate, etc
- Security: LDAP
- Application servers: IBM WebSpere, BEA WebLogic , JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Apache
- Web Services: Axis (JWS, WSDD, WSDL)
Moodle, LifeRay, and Open Source Development
Open source technologies in e-Learning having been growing at a rapid rate and Gilfus Education Group consultants have been keeping pace. If you need to build a custom module for Moodle or a portlet for Liferay, our team can build functionality and capabilities to meet your needs. Our team of experienced consultants have been building custom work-flow and interfaces for a variety of products since 1997. Engage our team and get the most out of your open source platform.
Blackboard Building Blocks
Do you need to extend Blackboard to meet your unique and dynamic needs? Do your instructors require a specific tool or capability or do you need to integrate Blackboard with a 3rd party student information system or content repository? Gilfus Education Group consultants have the experience necessary to meet your institution’s specific needs.