NACUBO Annual Meeting
Tampa, July 9–12, 2011
The Call for Presentations is now open!
You’re invited! Here is your chance to submit a proposal to present new approaches relevant to business officers at colleges and universities. This is an opportunity for you to showcase your solutions, strategies, and initiate provocative discussions to 1,500 business officers.
NACUBO’s 2011 Annual Meeting theme is “Charting New Courses”. We are seeking proposals for presentations on important issues to business officers at all types and sizes of colleges and universities. Program tracks will focus on:
- Cultivating Leadership
- Doing the Numbers
- Financing the Enterprise
- Looking Ahead: Planning and Budgeting
- Promoting Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Running the Campus
- Serving the Student
Proposals are now being accepted for 75-minute concurrent sessions. Programming will occur on Sunday, July 10, 2011 through Tuesday, July 12, 2011. Educational sessions will run concurrently in two to three time slots per day.
For more information on the program tracks and session criteria please visit the Call for Presentations link on the NACUBO Website.
Guidelines for Submissions
Submit proposals online.
The deadline for submissions is October 25, 2010.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the NACUBO 2011 Annual Meeting including registration, housing and travel.
- Each proposal must have at least one presenter from a NACUBO member institution. Any proposal that does not include a presenter from a NACUBO member institution will be considered incomplete.
- Proposals may be submitted at any time until Monday, October 25, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- All incomplete proposals will be deleted after the submission deadline. Incomplete proposals include submissions that do not include speakers with full contact information.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
- Do not submit proposals unless each presenter is available to appear on any day of the annual meeting. Accepted proposals will not be assigned a specific speaking date and time until 2 months prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Do not list co-presenters without definite commitment that the co-presenter will be on the program. The co-presenter(s) must agree to all the terms and conditions for participation.
- Accepted presenters will be notified by February 2011.
- All speakers must register for the meeting, and are responsible for the cost of their registration.
- Speakers must complete an acceptance form in order to be confirmed for a session. All speakers will receive an official confirmation letter.
- NACUBO reserves the right to revise presentation titles, reassign the identified topic area, or edit the session description of selected presentations for NACUBO promotional and program publications.
1110 Vermont Ave NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005
Phone 202.861.2500 • Toll Free 1.800.462.4916 • Fax 202.861.2583
Copyright © National Association of College and University Business Officers.
All rights reserved